We're looking for forward-leaning DoD acquisition professionals (O-3 - O-5 / GS-12 - GS-14) to join our Hacking Acquisition program, known as the HACQer program -- a competitive detail (TDY) at DIUx. HACQers will spend four months at DIUx in Mountain View, CA to learn how DoD can work with cutting-edge companies. Apply below. If you have any questions about the HACQer program, please contact Maj Danny Nelson, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Endorsement memo from first O-6/GS-15 in Chain of Command
- Last Two OPRs - Military Only (Black out SSN)
- Resume (2 Page Limit)
- Three professional references
- Letter of Intent (why you want to participate in the DIUx HACQer program) (1 page limit)
- Application Period: 6 Apr - 4 May 18
- Interview Period: 14 May - 18 May 18
- Selectee Notification: 22 May 18
If you're a service member interested in joining our team, please work with your chain of command to explore opportunities with DIUx. If you're a civilian interested in joining our team, please check for opportunities on USAJOBS.